*Breaking News!*

Delta Airlines is offering a discount code for flights associated with the
ARLIS/NA 2023 Annual conference on Delta Air Lines.

[image: deltameeting.png]

Our management company, Barcami Lane, has arranged with Delta Meeting
Network
<https://www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight?tripType=ROUND_TRIP&priceSchedule=price&originCity=&destinationCity=&departureDate=&returnDate=&paxCount=1&meetingEventCode=NM2KK&searchByCabin=true&cabinFareClass=BE&deltaOnlySearch=false&deltaOnly=deltaPartner>
offer a discount code for flights associated with the ARLIS/NA 2023 Annual
Conference on Delta Air Lines.* Make your reservations using the link here
or from the Travel Information section of the conference website
<https://www.arlisna.org/events/2023-annual-conference-#Travel2023>.

Let me know if you have any questions. ([log in to unmask])

All best,

Rebecca

*The code cannot be applied to previously made reservations.

--
*Rebecca Price*
Architecture, Urban Planning & Visual Resources Librarian and Museum

[image: arlisna-full-color-horizontal-logo.png]