Please see below for more details on the Mentoring Subcommittee's webinar, Cover Letters 101, to be held next Wednesday, March 8th at 4pm. Please note that registration will close on Monday, March 6th at 5pm ET, and Zoom links will be sent out by Tuesday EOD. The webinar will not be recorded, but we will distribute slides and notes to the listserv afterwards.

__________________________________

Hello all!

Please save the date! The Mentoring Subcommittee is pleased to announce that we will be holding a webinar, Cover Letters 101, on Wednesday, March 8th from 4pm-5pm ET / 1pm-2pm PT.

This webinar will feature the members of the Mentoring Subcommittee offering our tips and tricks on cover letter writing and will be open to anyone looking to improve their cover letter game. After remarks from the committee, there will be breakout rooms where a committee member will be on standby to provide custom feedback and advice for attendees. Please feel free to bring a cover letter example you’d like to workshop!

We are asking that interested attendees register to attend at this link in order to receive the Zoom link prior to the meeting: https://forms.gle/EJTvQQ3EgCn33Pop6. Folks need NOT be a member of ARLIS/NA to attend. Please direct any questions to Anna Boutin-Cooper, Mentoring Subcommittee Chair, at [log in to unmask]

Thank you all!

The Mentoring Subcommittee

Anna Boutin-Cooper, Chair

Shannon Robinson