Updated_2023_Mexico_Banner_small.jpg

Greetings ARLIS/NA members,

Don't delay any longer!

On behalf of the CPAC team, I remind you that the early registration deadline for the Mexico City conference is Monday, March 6. You won't want to miss this conference.

The programming is outstanding with sessions that will inform and inspire. Workshops and tours are filling, so grab your spot! As Lauren announced in her January 17 email, we have three phenomenal keynote speakers: Sol Henaro and Alejandro Cartegena presenting views of contemporary Mexican art from the standpoints of curator and artist, and Barbara Mundy presenting her work on Mexican artistic heritage at the intersection of Native peoples and colonial settlers.

If all that is not enough, the weather, at the tail end of central Mexico's dry season, will be sunny and in the 70s and 80s.

Join us to celebrate our first conference in Mexico and be part of ARLIS/NA history.

Looking forward to seeing you in Mexico City!

Rebecca Price
ARLIS/NA President

Travel tip for non-Spanish speakers: Lonely Planet's Mexican Spanish Phrasebook & Dictionary is highly recommended for your trip.  You'll be more comfortable and you'll be a better guest to our Mexican hosts.