Dear Colleagues,

The conference is just three weeks away! We want to offer another opportunity for your participation as a moderator of a session. The sessions are thematically grouped, so you can choose a theme that you are interested in or working within yourself. We are seeking nine moderators.

 What do moderators do?

Introduce the theme of the session, and in some cases, the speakers.

Keep time so each speaker has the time they are allotted to speak, and there is time for Q&A.

Develop a question for each speaker to help get the Q&A period started after presentations.

 This is an easy way to be involved in the program and to use your skills.

 If you are interested, please email Ann Whiteside, and include the themed session you are interested in moderating.

The themes:

ABQ: N-S and E-W

Collections

Narratives

Students

Materials

Library Spaces

Lightning Talks: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging

Routes of the Mind

Journal Debate

Thank you,

AASL Conference Planning Group

Post about the conference and follow the conversation using #2023AASL.

Register here before rates go up.

Post about the conference and follow the conversation using #2023AASL.

This message was sent to you by the Association of Architecture School Librarians

Ann Whiteside

Assistant Dean for Information Services

Harvard University Graduate School of Design

https://gsd.harvard.edu/library

Please note that I do not expect a reply to this email outside of your working hours.