Hi Folks,

I've created a couple of meetup opportunities for the ACRL/Arts Section at the conference - ARLIS folks are welcome to join if you're interested! Details thus far are below:

For those of you who would like to have dinner with your ACRL/Arts colleagues on Thursday, March 16:
  • Sign up for the official Dinner with Colleagues listed on the conference schedule.
  • I've made a reservation for up to 10 of us at City Works at 6:30 pm.
  • Please plan to meet me at the restaurant!
For those of you who would like to visit the Andy Warhol Museum on Friday, March 17, I planned for us to take advantage of the Good Friday program which gets you half-price admission starting at 5 pm. I figured we could skip the St. Patrick's Day Soirée. We could meet at a designated spot around 4:30 pm and go over there together. The options to get there are:
  • Walking (15 mins)
    • I'm not familiar with how pedestrian-friendly this city is + the weather may be not cooperate
  • Bus (15 min, including walks to/from stops)
  • Car (e.g Uber, 5 mins)
Questions for you:
  • Do many of you have strong feelings about attending the Soiree? The Warhol Museum is open until 10 pm on Friday, so if enough of you would rather go starting at 7 pm rather 5 pm, that is an option.
  • What is your preference for transportation to the museum?
    • (We can always break into smaller groups + adapt to the situation on the ground as needed)
Please share your Warhol field trip feedback via this form: https://forms.gle/BJDVtAQ1XYwQvQjR6, and let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Carla-Mae