Hi Folks,

I've created a couple of meetup opportunities for the ACRL/Arts Section at
the conference - ARLIS folks are welcome to join if you're interested!
Details thus far are below:

*For those of you who would like to have dinner with your ACRL/Arts
colleagues* on Thursday, March 16:

   - Sign up for the official Dinner with Colleagues
   <https://acrl2023.us2.pathable.com/meetings/2QsnNh9ub4fAp8bBX#/?limit=10&sortByFields[0]=isPinned&sortByFields[1]=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders[0]=-1&sortByOrders[1]=-1&uid=messagesWidgetTable-2QsnNh9ub4fAp8bBX>
listed
   on the conference schedule.
   - I've made a reservation for up to 10 of us at City Works
   <https://www.cityworksrestaurant.com/> at 6:30 pm.
   - Please plan to meet me at the restaurant!

*For those of you who would like to visit the Andy Warhol Museum *on
Friday, March 17, I planned for us to take advantage of the Good Friday
program which gets you half-price admission starting at 5 pm. I figured we
could skip the St. Patrick's Day Soirée
<https://acrl2023.us2.pathable.com/meetings/EL62AiharBjDJHwvn>. We could
meet at a designated spot around 4:30 pm and go over there together. The
options to get there are:

   - Walking (15 mins)
      - I'm not familiar with how pedestrian-friendly this city is + the
      weather may be not cooperate
   - Bus (15 min, including walks to/from stops)
   - Car (e.g Uber, 5 mins)

*Questions for you:*

   - Do many of you have strong feelings about attending the Soiree? The
   Warhol Museum is open until 10 pm on Friday, so if enough of you would
   rather go starting at 7 pm rather 5 pm, that is an option.
   - What is your preference for transportation to the museum?
      - (We can always break into smaller groups + adapt to the situation
      on the ground as needed)

Please share your Warhol field trip feedback via this form:
 https://forms.gle/BJDVtAQ1XYwQvQjR6 <https://forms.gle/BJDVtAQ1XYwQvQjR6>,
and let me know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Carla-Mae

--
*Carla-Mae Crookendale, **she/her*