Dear colleagues,

*Several of our awards have low-to-no applicants so far, and the
application form is simple, so it's a great time to try for a
resume-booster that would also offset the cost of your conference
attendance.*

We've extended the deadline to the end of the day *Monday, Feb. 13*.

The Association of Architecture School Librarians 2023 annual conference
will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, March 15-18, 2023. Read all about
the conference here: https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/page-1857952

This year we are offering four awards. Full details are included on the
AASL website, links below. The award amounts range from $150 to $750.

Jerome Robinson Diversity Award
<https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/Jerome-Robinson-Diversity-Award>
*(*NEW*)*

OnArchitecture Conference Attendance Award
<https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/OnArchitecture-Conference-Attendance-Award>

Frances Chen Travel Award
<https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/franceschentravelaward>

Student Travel Award
<https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/studenttravelaward>

Please submit your application form via our Google form
https://forms.gle/F8APJBTtCXHNbgY87 and send a copy of your current CV to
AASL Awards Committee Co-Chairs Gabriella Karl-Johnson ([log in to unmask])
and Jesse Vestermark ([log in to unmask]) by February 10, 2023.

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Albuquerque!

Gabriella Karl-Johnson and Jesse Vestermark

AASL Awards Committee Co-Chairs

*Jesse Vestermark*

pronouns he/him/his

President, Association of Architecture School Librarians

Architecture & Environmental Design Librarian

Robert E. Kennedy Library, Room 216J

California Polytechnic State University

San Luis Obispo, California