Dear colleagues,

Applications are now open for the AASL 2023 Conference Travel Awards! Deadline is February 10.

AASL’s 2023 annual conference will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, March 15-18, 2023. Read all about the conference here: https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/page-1857952

This year we are offering four awards. Full details are included on the AASL website, links below. The award amounts range from $150 to $750.

Jerome Robinson Diversity Award (*new*)

OnArchitecture Conference Attendance Award

Frances Chen Travel Award

Student Travel Award

Please submit your application form via our Google form https://forms.gle/F8APJBTtCXHNbgY87 and send a copy of your current CV to AASL Awards Committee Co-Chairs Gabriella Karl-Johnson ([log in to unmask]) and Jesse Vestermark ([log in to unmask]) by February 10, 2023.

Thanks, and hope to see you in Albuquerque!

Gabriella Karl-Johnson and Jesse Vestermark

AASL Awards Committee Co-Chairs

Gabriella Karl-Johnson, M.Arch, MLS (she/her/Ms.)

Architecture Librarian, School of Architecture Library

Princeton University

Princeton, NJ  08544

609.258.3128

http://library.princeton.edu/libraries/architecture