Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

The William Morris Hunt Memorial Library at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston is pleased to announce that we have begun offering in-person research appointments to outside visitors and scholars.

Researchers may request an appointment by using this form<https://www.mfa.org/collections/libraries-and-archives/library-appointment-request>. Appointment hours are offered on Mondays 10am-1pm, and Thursdays 1pm-4pm. To ensure resources are available, we require our visitors to make their research appointment a minimum of two weeks in advance. Researchers can search our holdings in our library catalog<https://endeavor.flo.org/vwebv/searchBasic?sk=en_US> and request materials a minimum of one week in advance. Please check our website<https://www.mfa.org/collections/libraries-and-archives/library-appointment-request> for more details.

We look forward to welcoming the members of ARLIS/NA community!

Kind regards,

Hee Jung

--
Hee Jung LEE