[cid:[log in to unmask]]<http://arlisna.org/>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Please join ARLIS/NA for our 2023 Annual Conference<https://www.arlisna.org/events/2023-annual-conference-> taking place April 18-21, 2023 in Mexico City's Centro Historico at the Hilton Mexico City Reforma.

The conference co-chairs have prepared an impressive schedule of panel sessions, posters, and workshops with content related to diversity, equity, and inclusion; advocacy and social justice; and critical librarianship.  Added to those are the fundamental topics of collection development and management, visual literacy, digital scholarship, and pedagogical practice.  In addition, we'll celebrate our presence in Mexico City by highlighting local art and architecture with programming and tours.  No conference would be complete without our exhibitors, who we invite to share this special time and extraordinary place with us.

Registration will be opening Thursday, January 26th!
Event Page<https://www.arlisna.org/events/2023-annual-conference->
View the Schedule<https://arlisna51stconference.sched.com/>