Hello collective wisdom,

Please see the below message from a history of animation scholar at my
institution. It seems as though CRL member have some kind of electronic
access to the *Chicago Daily News* through the CRL's newspaper collections.
Would anyone be willing to poke around and see if you can locate this
article to share with us (or at least the date of publication so we can ILL
it?)

*I am trying to track down an article (or column or review) written by C.J.
Bulliet that appeared in the Chicago Daily News BY December 1939 (I don't
know the exact date of publication, unfortunately.) It is referenced in a
Disney-Courvoisier press release and a couple of other newspaper articles.
Knowing the date of publication would be really helpful, as would seeing
the full piece.*

--
Maggie Murphy (she/her) | Visual Art & Humanities Librarian
Assistant Professor, University Libraries

📅 Make an appointment with me! <http://bit.ly/maggiecal> ✔️

UNC Greensboro is a community of learners situated within a network of
historical and contemporary relationships with Native American tribes,
communities, parents, students, and alumni. I acknowledge that this land
has long served as the site of meeting and exchange amongst a number of
Indigenous peoples, specifically the Keyauwee and Saura. (Why are land
acknowledgments important?
<https://nativegov.org/a-guide-to-indigenous-land-acknowledgment/>)