Hello all!

I hope you all had a good holiday! As we get started in 2023 I’d like to announce the ARLIS/NA Museum Division’s first meeting of the year on Tuesday, January 24 at 11am PT/12pm MT/1pm CT/2pm ET. Zoom information available in the shared agenda document.

Co-hosting with us once again is DLF Museums Cohort, and joining us are Jennifer Riestenberg (Walker Art Center Library) and Deborah Ultan (University of MN Libraries), who are working on a research project regarding how library professionals develop diverse collections, specifically focusing on ethical and inclusive practices and behaviors. You can find their initial survey here. Jennifer and Deborah will present their research and forthcoming focus group questions to encourage greater participation in the project.

Hope to see you there!

Caroline Clavell (she/her)

Moderator, ARLIS/NA Museum Division

Librarian, Kimbell Art Museum