Hi ARLIS/NA,

A new email has been established for questions regarding the ARLIS/NA Commons and Kaltura Channel. Contact [log in to unmask] with any requests involving content submission or group/site creation.

For basic registration and troubleshooting issues for the Commons, continue to contact [log in to unmask].

Please do also get in touch if you’d like me to speak with your chapter, section, committee, division, or SIG about how the Commons can help meet its needs. I’m happy to join one of your standing meetings.

Thanks,

Meredith

Meredith Hale
ARLIS/NA Commons Manager

Metadata Librarian
The University of Tennessee Libraries
653 John C. Hodges Library
1015 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996-1000

865-974-0029

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9740-7437

[log in to unmask]" alt="signature_785593769">

Information is Our Game.