Dear ARLIS-l,

I know many of us are on break or are about to go, but maybe this will be a fun challenge for those of us at work today! I have a faculty member who put in an ILL request for this book: Maìzejoavku : Saìmi daìidojoavku 1978-1983 = Maìzejoavku : Samisk kunstnergruppe 1978-1983 = Maìzejoavku : Sami Artist Group 1978-1983
WorldCat link: https://worldcat.org/en/title/938343542

My colleagues and I have exhausted all of the options we can think of. ILL searched the Swedish Library Network, with only two copies, one missing, and one that can’t be lent. The National Library of Norway won’t lend it. I think this is the publisher: https://samidaiddar.no/sami-daiddacehpiid-searvi/en/ I contacted them to ask about purchasing it but they could not help. I trust that my colleague Jennifer (hi Jennifer!) has exhausted all Scandinavian library options. So I turn to you all once again to see if anyone has a copy that’s not in WorldCat, or has any leads on where I could purchase a copy? One library said they could scan selections, so if you have a copy you can’t lend, maybe you could share the table of contents.

Thank you! Take care,
Annie

Annie Sollinger (she/her)
Visual Archivist
Liaison librarian for the Department of the History of Art and Architecture
Robert S. Cox Special Collections and University Archives Research Center
W. E. B. Du Bois Library
UMass Amherst
413.545.4978