Dear collective wisdom!

A few of my colleagues and I are seeking help on a project creating OpenURLs from bib records (due to not having a link resolver, we're doing this the hard way). We've been able to source information and steps from colleagues at another institution that has done the same project, but we are unfortunately lacking in-house expertise with the tools - namely MarcEdit and shell scripts.

I realize this question might be better put to a tech/systems listserv, but thought I'd start here. If anyone here has some free time and understands what I'm talking about, we'd love to chat with you about possible solutions.

Thanks in advance,
Emily

--
Emily Coxe (she/her)