Hi all,

The Academic Library Division started compiling a list of small vendor recommendations for building diverse and inclusive collections at our November Open Forum: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cFvQZSp8rYW7YzF2QOrXe7QXALVgcWv51LNjhztPUyc/edit?usp=sharing.

We invite you to browse and/or add any recommendations you may have! Any additions are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Shoshana Vegh-Gaynor & Claire Payne
Moderators, Academic Library Division

Shoshana Vegh-Gaynor, MLIS
She/Her/Hers
Instruction and Reference Librarian
IAIA Library
Institute of American Indian Arts
83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
P 505.424.2399
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.iaia.edu<http://www.iaia.edu/>

IAIA’s Mission: To empower creativity and
leadership in Native arts and cultures through
higher education, lifelong learning and outreach.