Dear Exhibitors and Sponsors,

ARLIS/NA invites you to join us in preparations for our upcoming conference in Mexico City, April 18-21, 2023.  The conference theme, Transformación, reflects our aspirations for growth and exploration of new directions. We anticipate great interest among members and the local art and architecture library community in Mexico City.  The immense cultural offerings of the city, as well as the conference program’s opportunities for professional enrichment, will offer attendees an unmatched experience. That anticipation has been confirmed by record-setting submissions to the conference program.

We’ve assembled a team to facilitate your participation.  Beverly Mitchell and K. Sarah Ostrach, exhibits coordinators, will help you with questions about the locale, the hotel, the exhibits space, and schedule.  Michaela Sawicki, Association Executive at Barcami Lane, Inc., will address any questions regarding registration and logistics. We realize that exhibiting in a foreign country adds complexity to your trip and to address those concerns and help you with shipping and customs, we’ve arranged for the assistance of an international brokerage company, Rock It Global services.

We are planning a Town Hall meeting for exhibitors and sponsors in early December to give you information and a preview of opportunities. Team members and Rock It Global will be available to answer any questions you may have. Please mark Thursday, December 8, 2-3pm (ET) on your calendar. Here’s the zoom link:  https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAvcuqqrTwqHdU2U4dG4tWvm-TwwCG0vbBc.

For further information, please check the conference website for the 2023 Prospectus, hotel information, conference updates, local guides and more!<https://www.arlisna.org/events/2023-annual-conference-> Follow ARLIS/NA on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARLIS_NA>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ARLISNA/>, or Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/arlis_na/?hl=en> and use #ARLISNA2023 to connect through social media. And check out member testimonials<https://www.instagram.com/p/CkOS5_psu4X/> about Mexico City from their recent visit in August 2022!

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

Exhibits Coordinators

Beverly Mitchell

K. Sarah Ostrach

ARLIS/NA 2023 Conference Planning Committee

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Beverly Mitchell
Assistant Director, Hamon Arts Library
Liaison to Art, Art History, Dance, and Fashion Media
Curator, Hawn Gallery
214-768-1383
(she/her)

[signature_2735702545]
Fall 2022 Hawn Gallery exhibitions
On-n-On: Ciara Elle Bryant in Conversation with Octavia E. Butler
September 1 – October 16, 2022

Aquatic Channels: Waterways, Water Resources, Fluvial Imagination
October 29, 2022 – February 19, 2023

Hours for Hawn Gallery and Hamon Arts Library<https://www.smu.edu/libraries/hamon/hours>