Hello,
We are seeking one or two members to join the subcommittee. Learn more and fill out the attached form by  Friday, November 11, 5pm PST.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gaNpK-iUtYWSXJ43fHNoa3kB2NLx1EOMb1lA5xiPe3w/edit
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/LsIm2-j_9yG4W698cbYVD834tHtukRDLbLdTzJO82z07mHo1BF2pk5brkldX7B5-gQ2I8nCqWko=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gaNpK-iUtYWSXJ43fHNoa3kB2NLx1EOMb1lA5xiPe3w/edit>
Application for 2022 DSA committee membership<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gaNpK-iUtYWSXJ43fHNoa3kB2NLx1EOMb1lA5xiPe3w/edit>
The ARLIS/NA Distinguished Service Award Subcommittee is seeking new members. Please complete this form by 5pm PST on Friday, November 11, 2022. Refer to the ARLIS/NA Policy Manual for details on the charge for the DSA committee's charge, composition, and any other criteria related to the committee membership. Additional information is available online at https://www.arlisna.org/committees.
docs.google.com
Thank you,
Katie Keller

Katie Keller

Librarian
Ute & Bill Bowes Art & Architecture Library
355 Roth Way
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305 - 2018
650.725.9274