The Decorative Arts, Craft and Design SIG will hold its Fall meeting on Tuesday, November 15 at 3:00pm Eastern, 2:00pm Central, 1:00pm Mountain, 12:00pm Pacific via Zoom.  This meeting will include a brief program by SIG member John Russell and colleague Sarah Rich on the Center for Virtual/Material Studies at Penn State University.  Also think about sharing your latest projects and accomplishments in a quick round robin.

Please RSVP by Monday, November 14 via this Google Form:  https://forms.gle/sJtNMCNUDbvjrSsV8
The link to the Zoom meeting will be sent out the day before the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Beth Hylen
Beth Goodrich
co-coordinators

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library & Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!