Greetings ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

We are excited to announce our schedule of monthly updates via social media and ARLIS-L leading up to the 2023 ARLIS/NA Annual Conference in Mexico City! We invite you to stay tuned and follow us via social media each month to receive the latest conference news, reminders, and updates.

November Conference News:

The final conference program is coming soon! The conference program will go live on Sched the week after Thanksgiving. The programming committee received many exciting and engaging session proposals. Stay tuned for the final schedule! It will be posted here <https://www.arlisna.org/events/2023-annual-conference-> on the conference website.

Follow ARLIS/NA on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARLIS_NA>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ARLISNA/>, or Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/arlis_na/?hl=en> and use #ARLISNA2023 to connect through social media. Keep up-to-date with the latest news! We've already begun sharing member testimonials<https://www.instagram.com/p/CkOS5_psu4X/> from Mexico City.

Conference Website:

Hotel information, conference updates, local guides, and more! <https://www.arlisna.org/events/2023-annual-conference->

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Best,

Sarah Long and Sarah Stanhope
Publicity Coordinators
ARLIS/NA 2023 Conference Planning Committee