Hi Shira, We have a copy of Bad Reviews at our library. I chose to shelve it in our circulating stacks. One reason is that our artists' books collection is currently stored offsite -- which makes access even more complicated. I hope this is a temporary arrangement, but I don't know for certain. I could have chosen to shelve it in our restricted access area, which I half-jokingly refer to as the place where "books go to die." Ultimately I decided it's better to share the book in the open stacks so it's discoverable and can be enjoyed by all. I'm trying to be more flexible with open v. closed stacks decisions. But I must admit that it's a struggle!

Best,

Jill

--

Jill Chisnell