Dear ARLIS/NA NW Chapter,

The ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter Executive Committee are pleased to share that our Virtual Fall/Winter Meeting will be taking place on Friday, December 2nd, 2022.

We are so looking forward to seeing you! Guest speaker(s) are being finalized and an additional announcement message will be sent out shortly.

Please complete this registration form indicating that you plan to attend. Zoom links will be shared with registrants the week prior to the meeting.

Below is the agenda:

10:30-12:00 PM: Business Meeting

12:00 -1:30 PM: Lunch Break

1:30 - 2:30 PM: Guest speaker talk

2:30-3:00 PM: Afternoon break

3:00-4:00 PM: Social hour

Are you interested in becoming more involved? Consider nominating yourself for the Vice/Chair-elect position at the Winter Business Meeting. It's a great opportunity to learn more about the organization, spend time with colleagues and learn new skills. The NW Chapter Executive members are happy to answer any questions.

All the best,

Sylvia Roberts

Northwest Chapter Communication Officer