Hi All,

I was lucky enough to score a copy of Bad Reviews
<https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/oct/04/she-paints-with-the-brush-in-her-ass-the-artists-sharing-their-worst-savagings>,
which was brought to my attention by a faculty member. I'm waffling on
where to keep it: either in the circulating stacks or in the artists' books
collection. Since it's a self-proclaimed artists' book and a small edition
that wasn't for general sale (not likely to be able to be replaced if lost
or damaged) it might be a good idea to put it in Special Collections.
However, that would mean it can't circulate and can only be used on site in
the library. It also doesn't seem particularly fragile.

Did anyone else's library get a copy of this book and if so, where did you
place it?

Thanks,

Shira

--