Good morning!

On behalf of the Membership Committee, we're accepting submissions for WOMAS. There's a new form which we hope will make submissions easier. We're excited to hear and share what's going on with you and your institution!

Please note that while the identification fields are required, participants are not obligated to answer every question. If you feel comfortable, we'd love to have a recent photo of you so folks can connect a face with your name.

WOMAS Submission Formhttps://form.jotform.com/221504418805148

If you have any questions, concerns, or issues with the form, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Wishing you well.

With gratitude,

Jennifer Castle, MLIS

Assistant Professor, Instruction and Engagement Librarian

Art, Communications and Theatre, and Music Liaison

Brown-Daniel Library (Main Campus)

Tennessee State University

615.963.5207 | j[log in to unmask]

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Schedule a virtual appointment with me

To maintain a healthy work-life balance, emails received outside of my normal work hours will be replied to on the next business day at the earliest.