On behalf of my co-editor Alex Ross and the twenty-two art librarian colleagues who contributed chapters to "GLAH 2", I would like to thank Kathleen Salomon and her Getty colleagues for championing the cause of making these standard art bibliographies freely available online, via both the Getty Research Portal and the Internet Archive. We are also grateful to ALA Editions for taking our partnership to this new level. Coincidentally, next Tuesday (9/27) marks the 18th anniversary of the original publication date of GLAH 2. Please join us in wishing it a happy biblio-birthday!

Max Marmor