Hello all,

The Texas-Mexico Chapter will be holding its fall business meeting virtually this year on Tuesday, October 18th from 2-3pm CST.

A formal call for agenda items and approval of the Spring 2022 minutes as well as a link to the meeting will be sent out in the coming weeks, but if you have any agenda items you would like to propose in the meantime, please contact our chapter secretary Kate Alleman at [log in to unmask] and/or me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Helen

Helen Lueders
2022 Texas-Mexico Chapter President