The ARLIS NA/New York Programming Committee is planning our 2nd annual
mini-conference which will include a series of free events on Wednesdays in
October. The series will kick off with an in-person happy hour on October
12th (details forthcoming), followed by two lunchtime virtual lightning
round sessions (October 19th, 26th). These events are open to ARLIS/NA New
York members. *Those with a valid student ID can join the chapter as a
student member for free! There are other free and affordable membership
tiers available to all. For information about joining the ARLIS/NA New York
chapter, you can visit the** Join Us
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.arlisny.org/join-us__;!!BhJSzQqDqA!UkviG2fYOVYPOgnRDDGG5XRy0yXr-a9_cyyFoymB8kZJ1Q-yH0SPOHTHf_LLo_hWKr0nrGEHhvTF1DA$>
page
on our website. *

The lightning round presentations will be no more than ten minutes in
length and may include slides. Presentations may discuss, but are not
limited to, the following topics and themes:

   -

   Diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
   -

   Digital projects
   -

   New research tools
   -

   Research instruction advances
   -

   Collections
   -

   Libraries hybrid work environments
   -

   Professional development/new professionals

*If you are interested in presenting, please use our Google form
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w4_OndAL13eH0Glq0Ms3aJgfBP-dlRSkZXNDpNAvBxI/edit__;!!BhJSzQqDqA!UkviG2fYOVYPOgnRDDGG5XRy0yXr-a9_cyyFoymB8kZJ1Q-yH0SPOHTHf_LLo_hWKr0nrGEHpPtItTQ$>
submit presentation proposals by Friday, September 16, 2022.* Accepted
submissions will be notified by Friday, September 23, 2022.

We look forward to reading your proposals and seeing you either in person
at the happy hour or virtually via Zoom at one of the two sessions!

In addition, feel free to use the Google form
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w4_OndAL13eH0Glq0Ms3aJgfBP-dlRSkZXNDpNAvBxI/prefill__;!!BhJSzQqDqA!UkviG2fYOVYPOgnRDDGG5XRy0yXr-a9_cyyFoymB8kZJ1Q-yH0SPOHTHf_LLo_hWKr0nrGEHBDoCJFg$>
 to submit questions or reach out directly to Missy Brown, our Programming
Coordinator, at [log in to unmask]

--
Giana Ricci
Librarian for the Fine Arts