Alex--
From your options and the website, it looks like the 300 should be:
204 unnumbered pages : $b illustrations ; $c 31 cm + $e 1 booklet (40 unnumbered pages)

* Don't need to say "1 volume"; a single volume would be assumed if you give a count of pages.
* "Photographs" is reserved in 300 for original photographs. It looks like this resource is pictures (illustrations) and not original photos. (I'm not sure that RDA explicitly prohibits the use of "photographs" as illustrative content but it was clear in AACR.)
* We'd mention color but not b&w. You could add a note if it seemed appropriate (as always).

Let me know if any of this doesn't make sense.

Sherman Clarke
Alfred, NY