Hello all,

I am cataloging a photobook by Daido Moriyama (https://www.shashasha.co/en/book/light-shadow-english). I'm doing my best to follow RDA, and am hoping the collective wisdom might have some insight about the 300 field.

Here are some options I came up with for the 300. Which seems best/what am I missing?

  • 2 volumes (244 unnumbered pages) : ǂb photographs ; ǂc 31 cm + ǂe 1 booklet
    • unclear to me if need to indicate that there’s a booklet if I say it’s 2 vol
  • 1 volume (204 unnumbered pages) : ǂb black and white photographs ; ǂc 31 cm + ǂe 1 booklet (40 unnumbered pages)
    • not sure if I should say photographs or images?

Many thanks!
Alex
--
Alexandra Provo (she/her/hers)
Metadata Librarian for Arts & Cultural Heritage Resources

Division of Libraries, New York University
70 Washington Square South, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10012
212-992-7534
I do my best not to check or respond to email on the weekends. That said, I may email you outside your working hours, or while you are out of the officePlease don't feel pressure to respond to me until your working hours.