Hello all,

I am cataloging a photobook by Daido Moriyama (
https://www.shashasha.co/en/book/light-shadow-english). I'm doing my best
to follow RDA, and am hoping the collective wisdom might have some insight
about the 300 field.

Here are some options I came up with for the 300. Which seems best/what am
I missing?

   - 2 volumes (244 unnumbered pages) : ǂb photographs ; ǂc 31 cm + ǂe 1
   booklet
      - unclear to me if need to indicate that there’s a booklet if I say
      it’s 2 vol
      - 1 volume (204 unnumbered pages) : ǂb black and white photographs ;
   ǂc 31 cm + ǂe 1 booklet (40 unnumbered pages)
   - not sure if I should say photographs or images?

Many thanks!
Alex
--
Alexandra Provo (she/her/hers)
*Metadata Librarian for Arts & Cultural Heritage Resources*

Division of Libraries, New York University
70 Washington Square South, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10012
ORCID: 0000-0001-8108-2025 <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8108-2025>

*I do my best not to check or respond to email on the weekends. That said, **I
may email you outside your working hours, or while you are out of the
office**. **Please don't feel pressure to respond to me until your working
hours.*