Dear Colleagues,

The Southeast Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/SE) is accepting proposals for presentations at the 2022 Annual Conference, which will be held in person in Sarasota, Florida, on October 19th - 21st, 2022.

This year we will be hosting both lightning rounds and presentations. Lightning rounds are typically 5-10 minutes in length and presentations are to be 20 minutes in length. Both types of presentations will be followed by a question-and-answer period. Presentations may discuss, but are not limited to, the following topics and themes:

Please submit proposals of no more than 250 words via this Google Form by August 31, 2022. Accepted proposals will be notified by September 8, 2022. Send any questions to Ann H or Lindsey. We look forward to reading your proposals and to seeing you at the conference!

Sincerely,

2022 Program Planning Committee

Kristina Keogh, Chair

Ann Baird