Hi Marcie,

The RISD Museum's "Repair & Design Futures" exhibition from 2018-2019 might have some useful examples for the author you're working with, and I'd encourage her to contact the museum's Textiles Curator, Kate Irvin, who's co-edited volume, Repair: Sustainable Design Futures, is coming out this fall from Routledge.

Cheers to all,

Margot

Margot McIlwain Nishimura, PhD
Dean of Libraries
Rhode Island School of Design, 2 College Street, Providence, RI 02903
[log in to unmask] | (401) 709-5909 office | (401) 952-8041 cell

Library Operations Updates (COVID-19 Related)