Dear Colleagues,

The Academic Library Division will be hosting an open forum on Tuesday, August 16th at 3pm EDT/12pm PDT.

The hour-long open forum will center around creative approaches to outreach. We’ll discuss creating and promoting services specific to art students who are situated within a broader academic institution. We will also consider how we can reach non-art students in order to promote the use of art library resources.

Date: Tuesday, August 16th

Time: 12pm PDT/1pm MDT/2pm CDT/3 pm EDT
Zoom link: https://iaia-edu.zoom.us/j/98339580312?pwd=S3d3K1BXc01JTnFLblNJQnZReUl4UT09

The open forum will not be recorded to allow participants to speak freely. Summary notes including any links to resources will be shared to the Academic Library Division listserv.

Please join us!

On behalf of the Academic Library Division,
Shoshana Vegh-Gaynor & Claire Payne

Shoshana Vegh-Gaynor, MLIS
She/Her/Hers
Instruction and Reference Librarian
IAIA Library
Institute of American Indian Arts
83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
P 505.424.2399
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.iaia.edu<http://www.iaia.edu/>

IAIA’s Mission: To empower creativity and
leadership in Native arts and cultures through
higher education, lifelong learning and outreach.