Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Colleagues,

Please join the Education Subcommittee for a chat on Managing Up on Tuesday, August 9th. These chats are meant to be an informal opportunity to share ideas and connect with our fellow art information professionals. This will be a loosely guided discussion, and will not be recorded. Notes can be shared upon request.

Topic: Managing Up (recommended reading)
When: Tuesday, August 9, 9am PDT/10am MDT/11am CDT/12pm EDT
Where: Zoom registration. After registering, you will receive an email with information about joining the Zoom meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If you have any suggestions or requests for future chats, please do share!

Best,
The ARLIS/NA Education Subcommittee, Professional Development Committee
Patricia Gimenez (chair), Karen DeWitt, Gavin Goodwin, Kendra Macomber

Patricia Gimenez (she/her/hers)

Director, Art Library
235 Art Building West

Iowa City, Iowa 52242