This was exciting to see on the NY Times site today! I've recently read two other books that take place in Mexico City ("Velvet Was the Night" by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and "More Than You'll Ever Know" by Katie Garcia) -- and now I'm interested in diving into some of this author's recommendations as well:

Read Your Way Through Mexico City

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/31/books/mexico-city-books.html

 (Attempting to paste an NYT gift link for the article here<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/31/books/mexico-city-books.html?unlocked_article_code=KQvICeTYUATojoM2XInAYMc2KjfygLIT2EstB8Q2YyUZjR9O5H3ya256af1xqbZss-1FURUudanTXSsPEjePM6dBK5wBKUJMsYwKjiTyICiUNDOxVyCOXUAs96Jj3kUR6GdYy1qgLqfiwpb70nIfN_40XHgQUb40m09NhqWFcM8x1cODB_ANvluaL-N-sI2HbZyu3HgtGLQuMametYu7y0zo3kB9dthHKftNLur_7CjEbUa0g3K_iJzHdVTkUnFbJBZAl5-CQed7oMentPAC7ZdY5TyZn3vvPsajDl9bFdrIH_SU7kegBpjnFns52yoZygh7oOnXuR8J&smid=share-url> if you'd like one!)

Karyn Hinkle (she/her)

Visual & Performing Arts Librarian

University of Kentucky Libraries

Lucille Caudill Little Fine Arts Library

Art Libraries Society of North America Treasurer, 2022-2024