Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any other special collections librarians have a vendor they would recommend for custom-built book boxes.  The bindery that my library had used for years went out of business during the pandemic.   We are using another bindery now, and this other bindery does good work, but their prices are double, and they have a relatively limited number of orders that they can fulfill per year.  We are looking for about 100-150 custom built book boxes per year.

Are there any other recommendations out there?  Feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Lauren Paustian
Registrar and Collections Care Manager
Leo Baeck Institute
15 West 16th Street