Hello all,

I have a request from a Curator for an essay from the exhibition catalogue, Real Time: Gabriel Orozco Rirkrit Tiravanija Lincoln Tobier Andrea Zittel,  London: Institute of Contemporary Arts, 1993. They are looking for an essay by Gavin Brown.

If any can send me a PDF of the essay, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Carly

Carly Davis

Librarian