I agree with Sherman about the 300.  "photograph" can be used as a RDA term
for illustrative content, but only if it refers to "an image created by
light falling on a light-sensitive surface, usually photographic film or an
electronic medium" (RDA VES), which is apparently not the case for this
resource.
Liz O'Keefe