On that topic, also: Amanda Claridge: 'Looking for Colour on Greek and Roman
Sculpture'. Vinzenz Brinkmann, Oliver Primavesi, Max Hollein, (eds),
Circumlitio.  The Polychromy of Antique and Medieval Sculpture.  Liebighaus
Skulpturensammlung, Frankfurt am Main, 2010
<https://arthistoriography.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/claridge.pdf> 5-AC/1

Jim Harris: 'Looking at Colour on post-Antique Sculpture'. Vinzenz
Brinkmann, Oliver Primavesi, Max Hollein, (eds), Circumlitio.  The
Polychromy of Antique and Medieval Sculpture.  Liebighaus
Skulpturensammlung, Frankfurt am Main, 2010
<https://arthistoriography.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/harris.pdf> 5-AH/1

https://arthistoriography.wordpress.com/number-5-december-2011/

Prof. Richard Woodfield

Editor of the Journal of Art Historiography
<https://arthistoriography.wordpress.com/>

General Editor of Routledge's Studies in Art Historiography
<https://www.routledge.com/Studies-in-Art-Historiography/book-series/ASHSER2
250>

Editor of The Gombrich Archive <https://gombrich.co.uk/>

The Barber Institute of Fine Arts