Hello ARLISans,

We have copies of exhibition catalogs produced by our Curatorial Practice Program available for library collections.  Please email me if you are interested in any of these titles, and we will ship them to you:

Great expectations : prospects for the future of curatorial education.  by Markopoulos, Leigh [editor.] | Huberman, Anthony | Myers, Julian, 1973- | California College of the Arts. Curatorial Practice Program.  London : Koenig Books ; ; [San Francisco] : California College of the Arts ; ; Banff, AB, Canada : The Banff Centre, [2016]

My trip to America by Martin Wong / edited by Caitlin Burkhart and Julian Myers-Szupinska. by Wong, Martin | Burkhart, Caitlin | California College of the Arts | Myers, Julian, 1973-. Publication details: San Francisco, CA : California College of the Arts, 2015

The ninth page : Etel Adnan's journalism 1972-74 / edited by Julian Myers-Szupinska and Heidi Rabben.  by Adnan, Etel [interviewee.] | Myers, Julian, 1973- [editor.] | Rabben, Heidi [editor.] | CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts | California College of the Arts. Curatorial Practice Program.  San Francisco, CA : CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts : ; Graduate Program in Curatorial Practice at CCA, [2013]

Wendover.  by Markopoulos, Leigh | California College of the Arts. Curatorial Practice Program | Center for Land Use Interpretation.  San Francisco : California College of the Arts MA Program in Curatorial Practice, c2010

We have as much time as it takes, Julian Myers; Joanna Szupinska; Claire Fizsimmons; Leigh Markopoulos; Jasper Bernes. San Francisco : California College of the Arts, Graduate Program in Curatorial Practice : CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts, ©2010

Give them the picture : an anthology of La Mamelle and ART COM, 1975-1984 / Liz Glass, Susannah Magers & Julian Myers, eds.| CCA Wattis Institute for Contemporary Arts | California College of the Arts. Curatorial Practice Program | Myers, Julian, 1973-.  San Francisco, CA : California College of the Arts, c2011

Downtime : constructing leisure.  Contributor(s): California College of the Arts. Curatorial Practice Program | New Langton Arts.  San Francisco : California College of the Arts MA Program in Curatorial Practice, c2005.

Best,  Teri

Teri Dowling    Director of Library Operations

[log in to unmask] | o 415.703.9559

libraries.cca.edu

Simpson Library / Materials Library | 1111 Eighth St. | San Francisco | CA | 94107

California College of the Arts campuses are located on the unceded territories of Chochenyo and Ramaytush Ohlone peoples.