Colleagues,

The Council on Library and Information Resources <https://www.clir.org> is
delighted to announce the release of the full programs for our in-person
conferences happening in Baltimore, MD this October: the Digital Library
Federation’s <https://diglib.org> (DLF) Forum and Learn@DLF, NDSA’s
<https://ndsa.org> Digital Preservation 2022: Preserving Legacy, and CLIR’s
Digitizing Hidden Collections Symposium. This year’s programs are
remarkable, and you won’t want to miss them.

Explore the Programs <https://forum2022.diglib.org/schedule/>

Our events will take place on the following dates:

   -

   The DLF Forum <https://forum2022.diglib.org> (#DLFforum
   <https://twitter.com/hashtag/DLFforum>): October 10-12
   -

   Learn@DLF <https://forum2022.diglib.org/affiliated-events/learndlf/>
   pre-conference workshop day (#LearnAtDLF
   <https://twitter.com/hashtag/learnatdlf>): October 9
   -

   NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2022: Preserving Legacy
   <https://ndsa.org/meetings/> (#DigiPres22
   <https://twitter.com/hashtag/digipres22>): October 12-13
   -

   CLIR’s Digitizing Hidden Collections Symposium
   <https://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/events/2022-symposium/> (#digHC
   <https://twitter.com/hashtag/dighc>): October 12-13

We are especially grateful to our volunteer Reviewers and Program Committees,
without whom these fabulous programs would not have come together. And, thank
you to all who submitted proposals. This year’s field was competitive, and
it shows in the strong programs we’re sharing today.

Secure the early bird rate <https://forum2022.diglib.org/registration/>,
register for our events <https://forum2022.diglib.org/registration/>, book
your hotel <https://forum2022.diglib.org/resources/hotel-accommodations/>,
browse our new community-written Baltimore local guide
<https://forum2022.diglib.org/resources/local-guide/>, and start planning
for yet another memorable week with CLIR.

DLF member organizations receive one complimentary DLF Forum registration
as part of their member benefits. Not sure who received your code? Contact
us at [log in to unmask]

We will continue updating the Covid-19 Health Protocols information on our
website <https://forum2022.diglib.org/resources/health-protocols/>. If you
have any questions, please write to us at [log in to unmask] We’re looking
forward to seeing you in Baltimore this fall.

-Team DLF

P.S. Want to stay updated on all things #DLFforum? Subscribe to our Forum
newsletter <https://share.hsforms.com/1MhcafbpARxGCIS1OQD6rKgc21y3> and
follow us at @CLIRDLF <https://twitter.com/clirdlf> on Twitter.

--

*Jennifer Ferretti '07 (she/her/hers)*Previously a librarian at MICA's
Decker Library & MICA Alum