Dear ARLIS,
Hope you're enjoying the summer! I'm an architect and the author of the #1 best selling book Conscious Home Design. I'm able to send a hardcover copy to each school at no charge for the library. The book is already formatted with PCIP details to make shelving it easier.

To receive a copy directly from me just send a note to [log in to unmask] with preferred shipping address and contact info etc. and I will make sure to get one in the mail as quickly as possible.

If your school wants more than one copy, or would prefer an e-book version, they can be ordered through Amazon and/or Ingram whichever is preferred.

Thank you for the chance to share this message with students around the country. Every ripple can make a difference.

Talor Stewart, Architect.

---

Talor Stewart, Architect
(802) 379-9867 Vermont