Hi everyone!

The ARLIS/NA Teaching Special Interest Group listserv is moving to ARLIS/NA Commons!

We are still in the process of migrating our WordPress blog to the new platform, but in the meantime, anyone interested in the Teaching SIG can join our Commons Group once you have joined ARLIS/NA Commons using the same email address you use for your ARLIS/NA membership. If you already have a Humanities Commons login, you can email [log in to unmask] to request that your account be linked to the ARLIS/NA Commons.

Please note that the Teaching SIG Commons Group has a discussion board that will replace our listserv. Once you join the group, you will also be able to send and reply to messages on the discussion board using this email address: [log in to unmask].

If you have any questions about the Teaching SIG, please feel free to contact the co-moderators:

Maggie Murphy ([log in to unmask])
Michele Jennings ([log in to unmask])
Stefanie Hilles ([log in to unmask]

Best,
--
Maggie Murphy (she/her)
Assistant Professor, Visual Art & Humanities Librarian

UNC Greensboro is a community of learners situated within a network of historical and contemporary relationships with Native American tribes, communities, parents, students, and alumni. I acknowledge that this land has long served as the site of meeting and exchange amongst a number of Indigenous peoples, specifically the Keyauwee and Saura. (Why are land acknowledgments important?)