My apologies, the link to the RSVP form has been repaired!
The summer meeting of the Decorative Arts, Craft and Design SIG will be held via Zoom on Wednesday, July 20 at 2:00pm Eastern, 11:00am Pacific time.  To attend the meeting, please RSVP through the link below by Monday, July 18.  The Zoom link, agenda, and minutes from the SIG annual meeting will be sent out the day before the meeting.  All ARLIS/NA members are welcome to attend.

RSVP-Summer 2022 Dec Arts Craft & Design SIG Meeting

The agenda for the meeting will include an introduction to the new SIG website in Humanities Commons, and brainstorming possible session proposals for the ARLIS/NA conference in Mexico City.

We hope to see you there!

Beth Hylen, Beth Goodrich
SIG Co-coordinators

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library & Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!