Hi all!

Has anyone purchased or had experience with using small, portable lighting setups/shooting tents<https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Shooting-Tables/ci/1409/N/4037060765> for books or collection objects? Do you have any recommendations (or ones to avoid)?

For context: I'm working to add thumbnail images of our artists' books to our catalog, and looking for a quick setup that we can use when we pull the books for instruction sessions. While I'd ideally like to have HQ images of everything, I've accepted that this is the most likely way we'll get these in the near future. :)

Thanks!

Best,
Stephanie

--
Stephanie Grimm
Art and Art History Librarian and Fenwick Gallery Manager