Dear Colleagues,

I’m looking to hear from librarians and archivists in the museum sector to see if there is any interest in forming a presentation panel for next year’s conference. My working idea is to use essays from The New Art Museum Library as a springboard to discuss what has been happening at our institutions in practice—the adapting of services and materials, decolonizing our holdings, etc.

If you’re interested, contact me off list.

Thanks,

Eboni

Eboni Jones Stewart
She/Her/Hers