Dear All

I am writing to to let you know that the

AHRnet Biographical Dictionary of British and Irish Architects 1800-1950.  https://architecture.arthistoryresearch.net/ <https://architecture.arthistoryresearch.net/>

is being launched today.

This will be the first online biographical dictionary of architects working in all the four nations of the UK, plus the Republic of Ireland

It will be free to access.

There is still some work to be done on it.  We will be adding more features to the Advanced Search screen, and you will be able to print out entries

About a further 6,000 names are waiting in the wings to be added.

All the best

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor – Art History Research net
Design Research Publications . Poundsford . Vicarage Lane . Burwash . East Sussex . England . TN19 7JS
E: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   |  W:  www.arthistoryresearch.net <http://www.arthistoryresearch.net/>  |  T: +44 1435 883950