The Decorative Arts, Craft and Design SIG will be holding its Summer quarterly meeting on Wednesday, July 20.  Beth Goodrich will provide an overview of the new SIG website hosted in Humanities Commons, and we will discuss possible conference session ideas and ways that the SIG can support conference content for ARLIS/NA Mexico City 2023 centered on decorative arts, craft and design.  Please save the date!

We would also like to find a meeting time that will allow for maximum attendance.  Please answer this quick survey about your preferred meeting time by June 30.  All times posted are Eastern time zone.

Thank you!
Beth Hylen
Beth Goodrich, co-coordinators

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118

1224 Marshall Street NE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN  55413

Sign up here to receive news of the ACC Library & Archives through our newsletter

If you value the rich resources available through the ACC Library & Archives, please consider a donation to the American Craft Council.
We champion craft, and we'll continue to do so with your partnership!