I’ve been using WordPress for almost twenty years. It’s worked great for me.

Jerrold

From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Joan Benedetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, June 3, 2022 at 12:40 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Creation of a Personal Website

Dear Friends:

Has anyone had relatively recent experience in creating a personal website for themselves?  I would be especially interested in open source software for such a project, but I am open to the possibility of using a commercial product if it is not too costly.  Thank you in advance for any ideas or comments about your experience!

Joan M. Benedetti

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>