Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

I hope summer is getting off to a good start for everyone! I am writing to share a link to the conference proceedings for the 2022 ARLIS/NA Conference in Chicago - https://arlisna.hcommons.org/deposits/?tag=2022+arlis%2Fna+conference Thanks to everyone who has submitted their presentations and posters to the ARLIS/NA Commons.

Going forward, conference content will be shared on the Commons instead of on the Society’s website<https://www.arlisna.org/conferences>, as was done in the past. This change in procedures has a number of benefits in managing these resources including having searchable metadata, DOI assignment, and more reliable preservation.

If you haven’t yet had a chance to submit your conference materials, there is still time. Instructions on uploading and describing these resources can be found here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/10T9vRQ_bFHQElGC45I0kltYpC8tDaA7fly8zzCl4ZE0/edit?usp=sharing

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about conference proceedings generally or about submitting your content to the ARLIS/NA Commons.

Thanks,

Meredith Hale

ARLIS/NA Commons Manager

PS - If you aren’t registered for the ARLIS/NA Commons, take a second to register here - https://arlisna.hcommons.org/membership/